To grow and protect the promise of the Internet, we need a global movement of bold, informed citizens working together to build and protect the next wave of openness and opportunity online.
The Mozilla’s advocacy engine consists of five key components:
- Campaigns. Key campaign themes, related to Mozilla’s issues of focus.
- Online. Strong ability to drive mass digital mobilization.
- Media. News, social media and creative communications to help spread the message.
- Field. Individual and organizational technologists, policy wonks, artists, activists, committed to helping shape and drive our campaigns.
- Infrastructure and Networks. Bringing together awesome people, organizations and technology to fuel our campaigns and the wider movement.